Wednesday 16 November 2016

Beauty Haul - Terrific Tresses

It’s been a long while since I bought any new beauty products, but my hair care routine has become almost non-existent lately. My thin, flat locks have been in desperate need of a bit of volumising action. L'Oréal being my mums preferred brand that's usually the brand at home for most beauty products. 


My sis has been all praise about TRESemmé Keratin Shampoo & Conditioner so I headed straight to my phone and ordered a TRESemmé Iconic Shampoo & Conditioner for myself to sort out my hair woes.


Turned out to be the best decision I ever made. The product is extremely lightweight and doesn't weigh hair down unlike some other products. My hair is noticeably softer and smoother with added body and bounce.

No comments:

Post a Comment